“Attending a Broadway show is about escaping, so ticket-buying should accommodate people’s hectic, unpredictable schedules. Our aim is to empower guests with an unprecedented level of flexibility so that they can make their plans in advance knowing there are options if they need to change their schedule,” said David Schrader, executive vice president and managing director of Disney Theatrical Productions.
Under Disney’s ticket exchange program, the following additional terms and conditions will apply:
· Exchange must be made no later than two hours prior to the performance for which they are holding tickets.
· A $12 per ticket exchange fee will be charged for this service unless the exchange is made within 24 hours of ticket purchase.
· Tickets may be exchanged for any other single performance on sale at the time the exchange is made, subject to blackout dates. Tickets may not be exchanged for another seat or differently-priced ticket for the same performance.
· For groups sales, ticket exchanges will be made only through the original Group Sales Agent that originally transacted the sale. Group minimums still apply for any performance in which the tickets are used.
· Exchanges for tickets purchased via 3rd parties are subject to the exchange policies of the original 3rd party provider.
· Exchanges will be valued at the same price as the original face value of the ticket purchased. Additional payment applies if a guest chooses a performance or section that costs more than their original ticket or exchanges an originally discounted ticket into a performance with no discounted or only lesser-discounted tickets remaining. A guest may receive a partial refund if the original face value of the original ticket is higher than the face value of the new ticket.
· New special offer, discount and promotion codes may not be applied to exchanged tickets.
· Full refunds are not allowed.
Aladdin, Disney’s Tony Award®-winning new musical comedy, opened to critical acclaim on March 20th, 2014 and went on to receive 24 major theatrical award nominations, with Entertainment Weekly naming Aladdin “Broadway’s biggest new hit!” Produced by Disney Theatrical Productions, the showfeatures music by Tony Award and eight-time Oscar® winner Alan Menken (Beauty and the Beast, Newsies, Sister Act), lyrics by two-time Oscar winner Howard Ashman (Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid), three-time Tony Award and three-time Oscar winner Tim Rice (Evita, Aida) and four-time Tony Award nominee Chad Beguelin (The Wedding Singer), with a book by Beguelin, and is directed and choreographed by Tony Award winner Casey Nicholaw (The Book of Mormon).
Adapted from the Disney film and centuries-old folktales including “One Thousand and One Nights,” Aladdin is brought to fresh theatrical life in this bold new musical. Aladdin’s journey sweeps audiences into an exotic world of daring adventure, classic comedy and timeless romance. This new production features a full score, including the five cherished songs from the Academy Award-winning soundtrack and more written especially for the stage.
For more information on Aladdin, visit AladdinTheMusical.com.
About THE LION KING
In its 18th year, The Lion King remains ascendant. Since its Broadway premiere on November 13, 1997, 22 global productions have been seen by more than 75 million people and, cumulatively, run a staggering 112 years. Produced by Disney Theatrical Productions, The Lion King is only the second show in history to generate five productions worldwide running 10 or more years. Translated into seven different languages (Japanese, German, Korean, French, Dutch, Spanish and Portuguese), productions of The Lion King can currently be seen on Broadway, London’s West End, Hamburg, Tokyo, Madrid, Sao Paulo, Sydney, Australia and on tour across North America, the U.K., and Japan. The Australian production marks the tenth concurrent worldwide production of The Lion King, the highest number of productions running at any one time in the show’s history. Having played 19 countries on every continent except Antarctica, THE LION KING’s worldwide gross exceeds that of any entertainment title in box office history.
For more information worldwide, visit LionKing.com.
# # #