Andrew C. McGibbon has spent the past thirty years working in live theatre as a stage manager, general manager, producer and leader in the convergence of Broadway and online.
Mr. McGibbon worked as a stage manager and general manager for ten years. In 1994 he created a website devoted to live theatre, BroadwayWorld-Wide.com. The site was subsequently bought by, and became Playbill.com. He continued to manage the site for Playbill for four years. In 2000 he became the website manager for TonyAwards.com. With the 2008-09 season he finished his ninth year on the show. He has also worked as a webmaster for the Broadway League and Jazz at Lincoln Center. He is presently the Director of Digital Media for the New Jersey Performing Arts Center.
In addition to his work in the theatrical industry, Mr. McGibbon is also a partner in Simple Solutions Distributing, a manufacturer of filtration equipment for the waste-water industry.
Photo: Elizabeth Leitzell
Latest from Andrew C. McGibbon
- Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time
- Barrymore Theatre Box Office Opens Tomorrow, July 23 for THE CURIOUS INCIDENT OF THE DOG IN THE NIGHT-TIME
- LIVE FROM LINCOLN CENTER Celebrates 40th Anniversary Season
- BULLETS OVER BROADWAY to Play Final Broadway Performance on Aug 24
- Legendary Garry Marshall Announced to Direct BILLY AND RAY at Vineyard Theatre As Part of 2014-15 Season